Friday, June 18, 2010

I flinch when bugs hit my windsheild...and close my eyes when water splashes against the glass....

There is a lot that can be associated with SUMMER; however, my pick are the following two: Bugs and Thunderstorms. The beach may or may not be part of my summer plans, and I cannot always count on a tan over sun burn. One thing I can always count on though is the tapping melody of bugs as they either bounce or splat against mans' innovations, and the pandemonium caused by random thunder storms in the South!
The air hangs heavy, the wind begins to pick up, and that's when I draw in a deep breath. Ah! It's here. And then the rain begins to fall, the thunder claps overhead, and God lights up the sky. :) This is why I love summer time.
This summer is unlike any other. Mainly due to the fact that I will be entering the college life as of August the 27th. Big changes are coming; and much like the afore mentioned thunderstorms, it begins with a heavy feeling that is gently lifted by the wind and then God lights up your life! I cannot wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment